Candy & Crunch - a game for the #candyjam

I heard about the candyjam through twitter and I thought it would be fun to participate.  For anyone that doesn't have a clue what a "candyjam" is, I'll explain it.  The popular game company King.com has filed a trademark for the word "candy" as well as a few other common words.  The purpose of the game jam is to make a game themed around candy, with the word in the title, in protest.  So that is what I have done.  I present to you "Candy & Crunch":
Score points by dropping the correct color candies to the monsters!  There are two modes included.  In mode 1 you only make four mistakes before it's game over.  In mode 2, there's no limit to mistakes, but they will cost you points.  Try for a high score!  I don't have any big plans for this game.  But if a lot of people like it I make polish it more.
 You can download the game for PC via GameJolt here: http://gamejolt.com/games/arcade/candy-crunch/22103/

It is also available for Android devices though Google Play here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.angelwirestudio.candycrunch
TGBTG,
littlejoe

Comments