Playlist Feature added

     After a little bit of tinkering around, I think the custom level playlist has been successfully implemented.  I've also added a few little touches to the menu here and there.

     Now I'll be starting on Co-op.  Hopefully it won't be too hard to put in this time.(this will actually be the third time I've re-implemented co-op)  I'm really looking forward to Co-op.  I think it will be almost as fun as the main game itself.  It requires quite a bit of cooperation, trust, and timing.  I was actually hoping to add online co-op, but I decided that due to the amount of precise timing and cooperation it would be confusing and irritating to play. 

    Go to the GameJolt Page to download the update: http://gamejolt.com/games/platformer/volcosis/8826/

     TGBTG,
     littlejoe,
     AngelWire Studio

Comments